Live, Laugh, Love, Learn.

Monday, August 10, 2015

Balloon Festival 2015

"Whatever you do in this life, it is not legendary unless your friends are there to see it."
- Barney Stinson, How I Met Your Mother
(c) JaeBella

About two weeks ago, I had the pleasure of attending the 2nd largest Hot Air Balloon release in the United States with two of my amazing friends. It was completely last minute, decided upon a mere few days prior, and it was extremely hot- something we did not quite prepare for. However, it was amazing and easily one of the best memories of summer for me. I had these moments when we were all just driving along or listening to music, or simply watching the balloons in which I just truly appreciated how much I love my life and the people in it. I don't quite know what brought about this sentiment, but it has truly stayed with me. In all of life's ventures, I've always been extremely blessed- even when things seemed to be at their absolute worst, something always catapulted things to their absolute best. 

My mother said something to me the other day, "Find something to laugh about. In all things, even when they seem really hard, just find the funny in it. Laughter makes everything better." I truly believe that and I know that I laughed and laughed and laughed during this little adventure. I hope that all of you have a similar happy memory tucked away in your back pocket so that you can go to your happy place and those moments of laughter when things get hard. 

xo,
Jae

P.S. I wanted to share some photos from the Balloon Festival. Check them out below!



(c) JaeBella

(c) JaeBella

(c) JaeBella

(c) JaeBella

(c) JaeBella

(c) JaeBella

(c) JaeBella
(c) JaeBella
                    

(c) JaeBella


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

Powered by Blogger.