Live, Laugh, Love, Learn.

Monday, September 8, 2014

My Very First BaubleBar

Today I received a very special package in the mail: my very first BaubleBar jewelry piece. My eyes lit up with excitement as they greedily read the packaging information, and confirmed that this delectable treat was indeed for me. I should explain: for the longest time, since I first heard the name of BaubleBar watching Ingrid Nilsen's (missglamorazzi on YouTube) channel, I have wanted to add a BaubleBar piece to my collection. I still remember how breath-taking I found the jewelry that Ingrid often wore from the collection to be; however, I was sure that it was entirely too expensive and far out of my current college student's budget. Yet, I was greeted with a pleasant surprise upon my first visit to BaubleBar's website. Not only were the jewelry pieces well made, but they were also reasonably priced. Statement jewelry that is affordable and simply beautiful?! I was immediately hooked. Now, perhaps it is the theatre person within me- because what BaubleBar has to offer may not be for everyone- but I was immediately attracted to the unique crafting of many of the pieces I came across on the website.

After what seemed like months of perusing, I finally stopped putting off the inevitable when I discovered that BaubleBar was having a special sale: an extra 20% off of sale items. My heart leapt for joy as my eyes scoured for the piece that would soon find it's way to me, and then I found it: the Organic Fringe Bib in Blue. It was perfect and simple, yet unique and beautiful. And it was on sale for $15, and with the extra discount, $12. PLUS FREE SHIPPING! I was over the moon and eagerly awaited my delivery.

I am proud to say that BaubleBar did not disappoint in the slightest.
My package upon it's initial opening. 

The surprise gift waiting for me when I opened my package. 
 I was especially surprised by how neatly packaged everything was! And how beautiful it looked! I also was very grateful and pleasantly surprised by their special swat surprise gift waiting for me. It just made me even more excited to own something from BaubleBar- now two things!

Inside here, they packaged my receipt, a special discount code and an announcement of their products being available at Nordstrom. It was so very conveniently packaged, I still can't get over it!



The protective pouch that my product arrived in. 
 As far as my actual necklace, it was so well protected, it was amazing. Beneath two layers of tissue paper, there sat a a little bag made to hold jewelry in and inside of that was my bubble-wrapped necklace.

The unveiling!
My final verdict? I am in love with BaubleBar and will most definitely be returning to purchase more from the store. I received such incredible customer service, everything arrived within a very timely fashion (no longer than 5 business days), and the final product is beautiful. I cannot wait for my next purchase!

-Jae

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

Powered by Blogger.